Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP) Program is a preventive program that delivers periodic health assessments and services to low income children and youth in California. CHDP provides care coordination to assist families with medical appointment scheduling, transportation, and access to diagnostic and treatment services.
For more information: https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/chdp
Sacramento County Public Health has a Sacramento County Public Health COVID-19 Hotline available at (916) 875-2400 for Sacramento County residents.
Sacramento County Immunization Assistance Program with the Sacramento County Department of Health Services provides information and immunization services for children 0 to 18 years old who qualify for low cost immunizations if they meet one of the following criteria:
- The child is uninsured
- The child has Medi-Cal or is Medi-Cal eligible
- The child is an Alaskan Native or American Indian
Clinic is by appointment only. For more information please call (916) 875-7468 or visit:
The Healthy Partners Program provides primary and preventative health care services to low-income, undocumented adults residing in Sacramento County. Services are delivered at the Sacramento County Health Center and include:
- Primary Health care including health and behavioral health services
- Preventative care (including immunizations, flu shots
- Treatment of chronic conditions
- Lab and radiology. Prescription medications (low cost)
- Adults age 19 years or older
- Sacramento County residents
- Income at or below 138% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Restricted scope Medi-Cal with applicable Aid Code
- People that do not have health insurance or cannot get health insurance
Healthy Partners is located at 4600 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95820. Phone: (916) 874-1805
Sacramento Covered is a community-based non-profit that connects people to health, behavioral health, social services and community resources in the Sacramento region. Sacramento Covered supports residents through their entire healthcare journey to be covered, build a lasting relationship with doctors, and self-manage their care.
For more information: https://www.sacramentocovered.org/ or call 1-866-850-4321.
Alta California Regional Center assists individuals with specific developmental disabilities and their families in accessing appropriate services so that every individual can live up to their highest potential. The term “Developmental Disabilities” applies to a whole group of conditions that may cause physical, learning, language, or behavioral impairment.
For more information: https://www.altaregional.org/ or call (916) 978-6400
Have questions or want to learn more about Heritage Peak Charter School?